Hours of Operation
Hours of operation will be Monday through Friday. Medication and hours will be the following: 5:30 AM until 10:00 AM.
Saturday hours will be 7:00 AM until 9:00 AM. Counseling will also be provided these hours.
The center will maintain a 24 hour answering service to assist patients after hours. Patients will only be admitted on Monday through Wednesday to allow the patient to be stabilized before the weekend. Only morning dosing will be allowed due to the effects of methadone.
Closed Sundays and Holidays.
The above hours are based on current industry practice. The medication nurse performs the following duties when a patient comes to the medication window:
- Visually assessing the patient for signs of intoxication
- Observing the patient for any signs of irrational behavior (stupor)
- Inquiring about any medication-related side effects
- Referring to appropriate staff, if problems occur
- Assuring counseling or medical holds have been met
- Administering dose and take-homes, if appropriate