Choices of Louisiana, Inc. accepts patients who walk in or patients who wish to make an appointment. Days of admission are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, between the hours of 5:30am and 9:30am.
- You will need to bring a photo ID
- Must be in Mild withdrawals
- Have the ability to pay for service
- You will be at the facility for approximately 2 hours
The Medical Director or Program Physician and the treatment team gather information to determine if you meet the requirements for admission.
Requirements for admission:
- Must be 18 years of age
- You must present evidence that you have been dependent on opioids for one year
- There are three exceptions; pregnancy, recently released from a penal institution, and history of relapse